Dakota MX-1 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
1 in stock
The MX-1 will hold a single velocity, making it the perfect choice in applications where only one material is being tested day after day. With the preset velocity in the gauge, you simply turn it on and go to work. The tool’s backlit display is easy to read, even in dim light conditions, and the unit operates for up to 200 hours on a single set of AA batteries.
- Range: Measures from 0.025 to 19.999 inches (0.63 to 500 millimeters)
- Switch to select English or metric units.
- Resolution: 0.001 inch (0.01 millimeter)
- Velocity Range: .0492 to .3937 in/m s. 1250 to 10,000 meters/sec
- Built-in: Stainless steel reference disk for probe zeroing.
- Four readings per second for single point measurements or 16 per second in SCAN mode.
Sale includes the following items:
· MX-1 Gauge
· 5MHZ / .250″ Probe
· Field Case
· Travel Case
Further manufacturer product details: https://dakotaultrasonics.com/product/corrosion/mx-1/
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- This item is covered by our TOTAL CONFIDENCE WARRANTY.
- Refer to complete details under warranty section.