GE Inspection Technologies CL3 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Test most metals, plastics, glass and ceramics materials
Out of stock
GE Krautkramer CL3 DL Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
The CL3DL is a battery operated handheld ultrasonic precision thickness gauges. They offer fast, accurate thickness measurements without cutting, disassembling, or destroying your parts. Test most metals, plastics, glass and ceramics materials while shortening inspection time and reducing costs.
• Easy-to-Read Backlighted Display
• Auto-Ranging or Selectable Display
• Display Thickness and Velocity in Inches or Metric
• Differential Measurement Mode
• RS232C and SPC interface
• HI/LO Tolerance limits with alarms
• Compatible with 6 Standard Delay and Contact Transducers
• Data Storage of 1,200 readings in up to 99 separate files
The CL3DL offers fast, error-free and low cost data
collection. Measurements can be stored in the on-board data logger with the
press of one key. Stored files with statistics can be sent directly to a
printer or transferred to a PC using the optional CL3DL utility software program.
Sale includes the following items:
· Krautkramer CL3 DL
· Alpha 2 : 15 Mhz / .25″ Delay Line Transducer
· RS232C Cable
· RS232C Adapter
· Travel Case
Warranty and Disclaimer
- This item is covered by our TOTAL CONFIDENCE WARRANTY.
- Refer to complete details under warranty section.