Olympus Staveley Navy Universal Eddy Current Standard Block
1 in stock
- Staveley Navy Universal Eddy Current Standard
This unit is in Mint condition
Navy Universal Eddy Current Standard. A (3) plate assembly containing (20) fastener holes with a total of (71) EDM notches in various locations.
Overall Dimensions: .875″ thick x 4.0″ wide x 7.0″ long
Alloy: 7075-T6 Aluminum (top and middle layer) and 7075-T73 (bottom later), anodized
(20) Fastener Holes from .156 to .750″ diameter.
(40) Corner notches, (20) Bore notches, (9) Surface notches, (1) Tapered notch, (1) Radius notch
All EDM notches are .004 ± .001 wide
Manufactured IAW U.S.A.F. Tech Order 33B-1-1, Figure 4-40.
Sale includes the following items:
· Universal Eddy Current Standard
· Pelican Tavel Case
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- This item is covered by our TOTAL CONFIDENCE WARRANTY.
- Refer to complete details under warranty section.