Olympus Staveley Nortec 1700 Eddy Current Conductivity Meter
simply measures eddy current conductivity
Out of stock
- Staveley Nortec 1700 Eddy Current Conductivity Tester
The Nortec 1700 is designed for the customer that requires conductivity testing only.
The Nortec 1700 replaces the original Nortec 17, once the standard in conductivity testing. Once setup is complete, alloys and heat-treated conditions or paint thickness can be checked automatically using the instrument’s Go/No-Go alarm. 60 or 480 KHz operation
- 0.9 – 110% IACS
- 0.0 – 0.025 inch non-conductive thickness readings
- Large selection of probe configurations with reject LEDs
- Fast, simplified sorting of metal alloys
- Verification of aluminum heat treatment
- Interchangeable probes require no factory calibration of instrument to probes
Sale includes the following items:
· Nortec 1700
· NiMh Batteries
· Battery Charger
· Conductivity Probe: 60 KHz ( excellent condition)
· Conductivity Standard : Double : 29.20% / 60.41%
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- This item is covered by our TOTAL CONFIDENCE WARRANTY.
- Refer to complete details under warranty section.